FX-STP WIFI USER MANUAL 2021-03-17
Kamoer provides the following documentation for the user:
1.《FX-STP WIFI User Manual》
2.《FX-STP WIFI Quick Start Guide》
Users are advised to read the 《FX-STP WIFI Quick Start Guide》 first to understand the process. For detailed product information, please read the 《FX-STP WIFI User Manual》 Kamoer provides
FX-STP WIFI peristaltic pump is a high-flow, high-precision step peristaltic pump, with high precision, screen display, low noise, maintenance-free and other advantages. The appliance can be operated via a button or remotely controlled with your mobile phone via Wi-Fi.
- Small and powerful in size
- Simple structure, easy maintenance, quick replacement of pump tube
- Pharmed BPT imported pump tube with standard, long life, heat, acid and alkali resistance, ozone and UV rays, anti-aging and oxidation.
- With display, intuitive view of status parameters.
- With potential knob situ at the temperature to facilitate the adjustment of pump parameters.
- Support for flow calibration
- Includes real-time clock, runs automatically according to setting parameters, and does not lose power-down parameters.
- Support for iOS and Android devices to control titration pumps via WIFI, and app upgrade titration pump firmware
Out of the box
- Before opening the package, check if the outer packaging is damaged during transportation.
- After opening the packing box, refer to the packing list in the appendix to confirm that all parts are not missing and check for visible damage.
If any defects are found during the unpacking process, please contact the manufacturer immediately.
- Before using for the first time, please place the white plastic parts from the left side (Long-term storage state) to the right side (status in use).
- When you do not use the equipment for a long time, in order to extend the life of the pump tube, please place the plastic parts on the left side.
- The dosing pump is a self-priming pump. When the difference between the inlet port and the outlet port is too large, siphoning or reflow may occur.
- In order to avoid siphoning and reflow, the dosing pump should be placed in a reasonable position to ensure that the height difference between the inlet and the outlet is within 0.5 m.
- The inlet pipe should be as short as possible, and the outlet pipe should be suspended above the vessel.
- Please check carefully that the inlet and outlet connections are in the correct direction.
Refer to the component connection chapter.
Operate the device with a knob
Screen Status Description
Screen Status Description
- a.Work Mode: indicates the functional position of the interface, and the operating mode indicates that the machine is working on the home page
- b.Work Status Indication: In the non-lock screen state, press the button, the pump starts to work, at this point the middle of the screen shows the "in operation..." copy, press the button while the pump is working, the pump stops.
c.Network Connection Status Indication
- NET O: Indicates that the network is normal, at which point the device can be operated via an App connection
- NET S: Indicates that the device is in the distribution network state, need the user network to complete before the normal networking
- NET F1: Indicates that the device failed to connect to the router
- NET F2: Indicates that the device successfully connected to the router, but failed to connect to the cloud
- d.Flow Display: Shows the flow rate of the pump, which can be adjusted by adjusting the knob while the pump is running.
- e.Lock Screen Status: the user does not operate the device for a long time, the device screen will enter the screen protection state, screen protection state will show an L letter on the screen, from top to bottom line dynamic display, to use the knob to operate the device, you need to unlock the screen to operate, press the knob to unlock the screen.
- f.App Control: The interface displayed when the phone app controls, when the interface is in the app control, the knob can not control the device.
Pump Operation Control
- a. Pump Stop Mode
- b. Pump Work
Control the start of the pump stop: in the pump screen display operating mode state, by pressing the knob on the pump, to switch the operating state of the pump, in the case of pump rest, press the knob, the pump into work, in the pump running state, press the knob, the pump stop;
Control the speed of the pump: in the state of pump operation, the rotary button can adjust the flow rate of the pump, the speed of the rotary button pump increases, the counterclockwise rotary button reduces the flow rate, the speed of the rotary button can control the speed of the adjustment flow rate.
Pump Menu Description
In the operating mode pump stop state, the rotary button into the device menu interface, menu interface, by rotating the button to switch different menu options, when the cursor on a certain option, press the button into the corresponding interface of this option;
* Menu: menu interface title, when the cursor is on the menu, press the button, back to the next level of the interface;
* Language: the language of the pump;
* Bid: click to enter the pump's bid interface;
* WiFi: click to enter the pump distribution network function interface, the specific operation refers to the app distribution network chapter;
* Settings: Click on the serial number of the entry pump to display and restore the factory settings interface.
- a. Bid: calibration interface title bar, when the cursor in the title bar, press the button, the pump into the superior interface;
- b. Speed: calibration speed, adjustable, through the rotary button to rotate the cursor to the speed, press the button into the speed editing state, through the rotary button to modify the speed, press the knob again, exit the speed editing state;
- c. Calibration time: calibration time, fixed to 60 seconds, when the cursor on the calibration time, press the button, the pump starts to run, when the 60 seconds countdown is complete, the user will get the liquid volume input into the pump to complete the calibration;
- d. Flow rate: The current speed corresponds to the flow rate, where the user will get the liquid volume input to complete the calibration when the calibration is complete.
The specific calibration process is as follows:
Prepare a measuring tube, put the pump pipe out of the pipe into the measuring tube, into the water, ready to set the standard;
* a. Rotate the button to move the cursor to the speed selection item;
* b. Press the button to enter the speed editing, the speed editor under the spin button edit the speed, after editing, press the button again to complete the editing;
* c. Rotate the button to the calibration time item and press the button to start the calibration;
* d. Waiting for the countdown to the calibration to be completed;
* e. When the countdown to the calibration is complete, enter the input calibration result state, the volume of the liquid in the measuring tube is entered into the interface by the rotary button, press the button to complete the input, the calibration is completed.
Connect Titration Pumps to the Cloud
This device supports mobile phone app remote operation, through the mobile phone app remote operation first of all, the device configuration to connect to the network, the specific operation steps are as follows:
- 1-2. Open the app, click the "button" button in the upper right corner of the device to add the device, select "Add device" to enter the add device interface, select "Kamoer-FX-STP" in the list of supported devices and click Enter;
- 3. Make sure your phone connection requires Wi-Fi with a network, and make sure that the Wi-Fi can be connected to the extranet (the device does not support 5G Wi-Fi and cannot use 5G Wi-Fi hot spots);
- 4. Enter the Wi-Fi password, pay attention not to lose the wrong password, click "next" into the device network operation;
- 5.If select configure network by router, the device will display Sta Setting, and switch to By Router in the upper right corner of the corresponding mobile App interface. Click the ""Sta Setting..."is on display"Button to enter the configure network by router. Wait for the network configuration to complete.
6.If you select configure network by AP, the device will display AP Setting, select Connect by AP in the App interface of the corresponding mobile phone, and click the ""AP Setting..."is on display"button to enter configure network by AP. Complete the network configuration according to the interface prompt.
7.In this interface click "Start to use" to enter the device list interface, at which point red light is long, representing the titration pump has been connected to the cloud, the user has also completed the binding to the titration pump.
a. Configure the device to connect to Wi-Fi only once, and once the configuration is successful, as long as the app can be connected to the network, open the app and find the device in the device list.
b. If the device configuration fails to connect to Wi-Fi, start over from the first step.
There are two ways for a user to bind a device, the first is to bind the device through the redistribution network above, and the second way is that the device is already connected to the cloud via a wireless router, where the phone can be connected to the wireless router and the app will be available locally. Users can click on the corresponding device in the list of devices scanned by the local available device, and bind it as follows:
- 1-2. Open the app, click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the device to add the device, select "Add device" to enter the add device interface, select the device to bind in the list of locally available devices, and click to enter;
- 3. After the success of the binding will pop up the binding success prompt, click to start, back to the list of devices;
Overview of Calcium Anti-pump Control Interface
Open the app and click on the calcium anti-pump in the device list to enter the calcium anti-pump operator interface:
- a. Flow rate minimum:
- b. Current flow rate: the current flow rate of this machine, you can click on the settings.
- c. Maximum flow rate: The maximum flow rate of this machine.
- d. Current speed: Change according to the set flow rate.
- **e. Pump tube use time: record the length of use of the pump tube, in the setting can be set the life of the pump tube.
- f. Start/Stop: Pump Start Stop button.
- g. Settings: Click to enter the pump information settings and view the interface.
Setting Up the Interface
In the list of planned channels, we can see the basic information of each pump operation:
- a. Firmware version: indicates which pump head, the name of the pump head is set in the settings module;
- b. b.Device name: device name, user can modify as needed;
- c. Serial number: device serial number;
- d. Firmware Update: If the device has a new firmware, you can click on the update here;
- e. Pump tube settings: set the life of the pump tube here and view the length of use of the pump tube;
- f. Flow calibration: the flow calibration of the equipment is performed here;
- g. Factory reset: after clicking the device parameters restored to the factory default settings;
- h. Delete devices: Click untie the app and the device's binding.
The purpose of calibration is to improve the accuracy of the added elements;
Click "Flow Rate Calibration" in the setup interface to enter the calibration pump head selection interface, select the pump head that needs to be calibrated, and enter the flow calibration interface.
Calibration needs to use the barrel, the pump factory has been equipped with a 10ML measuring tube, taking into account the pump tube titration concentration is different, the degree of aging of the pump tube is different, the first use needs to be calibrated, suspected titration is not accurate when it is timely calibration.
- a. Flow rate calibration: click on the flow rate calibration in the setting s --coma interface, and bring out the flow rate calibration channel selection interface;
- b. Speed setting: set the speed of calibration;
- c. Start emptying: the purpose of emptying is to let the air in the pump tube drain, so that the accuracy of the rear calibration will not be affected;
- d. Long drip timing: set the running time of the pump during calibration;
Before proceeding to the next step, make sure that the pump pipe inlet has been immersed in water, the pump pipe outlet is placed in the measuring tube;
- e. Start titration: click the titration button and the pump will stop after running the duration of the previous set;
- f. Input volume: after reading the volume of liquid in the barrel input, in ml;
- g. Calibration complete: Click the "Calibration complete" button to complete the flow calibration.
When the pump's firmware program is updated, the user needs to upgrade the firmware to use.
- a. The current version of the firmware;
- b. New version prompt: If there is a new version, this will have a new version prompt;
- c. The status of the firmware update is completed: the display status after the firmware update is completed;
The steps for the upgrade are as follows:
Enter the App settings interface, if found that a new version of the firmware appears, click b update button to update the firmware, this time do not do other operations, do not exit the app or re-enter the app, wait until the upgrade is complete, The upgrade is complete and the device-side screen is restarted.
After the device upgrade is complete, it can be performed normally, and if the upgrade fails, repeat the upgrade step.
Note: You cannot power down during the upgrade and the app does not take any other action during the upgrade process.
- size(Length, width and height) 136x87x124 mm
- weight 1163g（Does not include a power adapter）
- Input：100VAC -240VAC
- output：DC24V 1.9A
- Pump Head:6 Rotor KCS
- interface WiFi Rotating Encoder/WiFi
- working environment Temperature 0 - 70 ° C, humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage environment Temperature-20℃ - 85℃ ,humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
After-sales warranty information
- 1. Warranty conditions
The free service during the warranty period is valid only for normal use and maintenance according to the user manual. Any malfunction or damage caused by human beings is not covered by the warranty. Users should take good care of the purchase invoice and user manual so that you can get satisfactory after-sales service in time.
- 2. Warranty scope
The company will provide free warranty service for any damage caused by manufacturing processes or components within one year from the date of purchase.
The free repair service provided during the warranty period includes free repair, free replacement and replacement of faulty spare parts, and products that cannot be repaired are replaced by the same model (the model has been discontinued, and the model is similar). The free service does not include shipping costs for the product due to repairs.
3. Non-warranty scope
The following factors are not covered by the free warranty, and customer repairs are subject to a fee.
- 1) Product appearance (please confirm at the time of purchase);
- 2) Improper use, maintenance or storage (please use, maintain and keep it in accordance with the user manual);
- 3) Access to an improper power source;
- 4) Damage to components caused by short-circuiting of the circuit board caused by various types of insects entering the machine;
- 5) Losses due to accidents;
- 6) Use of inappropriate spare parts (not applicable to our spare parts);
- 7) Those who are not authorized by the company are negligent in handling, modification or repair (please do not disassemble and repair);
- 8) malfunction or damage caused by use outside the applicable place;
- 9) Damage caused by force majeure;
- 10) consumable parts (such as pH electrodes, ORP electrodes, etc.);
- 11) The warranty period has expired.
Kamoer, Kamoer text and icons are registered trademarks of Kamoer Fluid Tech (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. The company reserves the right to make improvements and changes to the product's appearance and technical specifications without prior notice.
||Update connection network proces