X2S USER MANUAL 2021-01-12
Read the Tips
Kamoer provides users with the following documentation:
1. 《X2S User Manual》
2. 《X2S Quick Start Guide》
Download Kamoer Pumps App
1.Scan the QR code for the app download of the following icon.
- Apple users go to the App Store, Android users enter the Google Play, search for "kamoer pumps" and find the app for the corresponding icon download.
Kamoer Pumps App supports Android 4.4 and above systems and iOS 9.1 and above
Get the Tutorial
After installing the app, click on the question mark icon in the upper left corner of the device list page to view the tutorial, including user manuals and common question answers.
X2S is a two-channel WIFI water transfer pump, through mobile phone app control, users can use X2S to their own sea or fresh water tank for timed quantitative automatic water exchange, through the optional submersible pump, can also complete the function of automatic rehydration, X2S is equipped with anti-spill sensor, when the water level reaches the anti-spill sensor, An overflow alarm is triggered and the pump stops working.
The X2S is equipped with two stepper titration pumps for continuous long-term use.
- Transfer pumps with stepper motors for longer life and more accurate operation
- Less water-changing connection lines, simple use
- Support sedation of additional evaporative water
- Pharmed BPT imported pump tube with standard, long life, heat, acid and alkali resistance, ozone and UV rays, anti-aging and oxidation
- Up to 12 water change plans can be set up in a day to support 1-99 days of cycle water change
- Support for flow calibration
- Includes real-time clock, runs automatically according to setting parameters, and does not lose power-down parameters
- Support for iOS and Android devices to control titration pumps via WIFI, and app upgrade titration pump firmware
- Includes hard-bone corals (SPS), soft corals (LPS), and mixed corals (SPS/LPS).
- Freshwater fish tank, grass tank
- Other occasions where water is needed
Out of the Box
- Before opening the box, check if the outer packaging is damaged during transportation.
- After opening the box, refer to the packing list in the appendix to make sure that all parts are not missing and check for visible breakage.
Contact the manufacturer immediately if any defects are found during the out-of-box process.
Chart of Pipe Connections
Change of Water Pipe Connection Map
Sensor and rehydration pump connection diagram, where liquid surface sensors and rehydration pumps are optional
Status LED Description
State on the front panel of the device is a power LED and a WiFi status LIGHT two-in-one.
Status Light (Red)
|Long light|The device is in the connected router mode, and the App controls the device by connecting to the router|
|Off|The device is in direct connection mode, and the app controls the device through the connected device WiFi |
| Fast flashing | Distribution mode, at this time the app can configure the titration pump to access the router 1|
| Slow flashing | Device is in router mode, but device is not successfully connected to router |
Power Indicator (Green)
|Long Bright | Powered on|
|Off|Not connected to power or power failure|
Pump Running Indicator
PUMP1 and PUMP2 are pump running indicators, and when the pump is running, the pump run indicator is on and the pump run indicator goes out when the pump stops.
Pump Run Keys
The two keys on the front panel of the device are the pump running keys, when the keyises are pressed, the corresponding pump runs, and when the keys are lifted, the corresponding pump stops.
App Connecting Devices
Reset Device WiFi
Reset the device WiFi to the default mode, the device WiFi default connection mode is directly connected mode, the user can view the device's WiFi (similar to KAMOER-X2S-XXXXX) on the mobile WiFi list, the user can connect to this WiFi to control the device.
The way to reset the wiFi device is to press and hold the reset button behind the device for more than 5 seconds, the red WiFi light flashes twice, and releases after hearing two chimes.
The user's mobile phone connection device can have two ways, a direct connection mode, a router mode, direct connection mode is the user's mobile phone directly connected to the device's WiFi, through the app control device; The following are described in these two ways;
Direct-connected Mode Control Device
- Leave the device in straight-connected mode, check if the red status light is out, if not out, reset WiFi according to the reset device WiFi operation procedure;
- Mobile phone search device WiFi signal and connect To WiFi, password is "a12345678"
- Open the Kamoer Pumps app, search for the device, and tap into the control device.
Direct-connected Mode Control Device
- Mobile phone connected to the home router;
- Open the Kamoer Pumps app and click on the distribution button in the upper right corner to enter the distribution device selection interface;
- Select X2S for distribution network, according to the App instructions to complete the network action;
- Go back to the App Home Device List interface to search for the device and click on the device to enter the device control.
- Please use the appliance to bring your own power adapter and work in a specified work environment.
- This product only supports 2.4G WIFI and does not support 5G WIFI.
- The titration pump should be placed in a reasonable position to ensure that the height difference between the inlet and the outlet is within 0.5 meters.
- The connection tube of the inlet should be as short as possible, and the drain connection tube should be suspended above the cylinder.
- Please carefully check the inlet and outlet connection direction is correct, never reverse.
App Home Overview
- a.Automatic water change: the automatic water change module, in this module to set the relevant parameters of automatic water change
- **b.Manual water change: **If you want to temporarily change water manually, you can manually operate in this interface to change water
- c.Container: Here to view and set the volume of the container, the solution in the container changes with the change of water, by checking the status of the container can know whether the bucket is empty, drainage is full
- d.Settings: The flow rate calibration function is included here, the setting of the evaporative water is replenished, and the function is used by the wizard and the factory settings are restored.
App Home Overview
- a.Set schedule run time:Click in to modify the plan
- b.Plan to run the prompt:Prompt the next time to change the water
- c.Water exchange ratio: The water exchange ratio relative to the cylinder volume, the cylinder volume multiplied by the water exchange ratio is the actual water exchange volume, and the water exchange ratio is the water exchange volume on the day of water exchange.
- d.Water change:Water change on the day of water change
- e.Cylinder volume:The volume of all water in the cylinder that needs to be changed
- f.Water change period:The period of water change, if it is 2, it will change water every 2 days.
- g.Anti-overflow sensor:Display anti-overflow sensor status
Automatic Water Change Plan Settings
Click the time button on the plan home page to enter the plan settings interface
The planning settings interface contains 12 time plans, through the right side of the interface switch to activate and turn off the corresponding time of the water change plan, each moment of water change is through the water exchange interface volume divided by the water change plan, that is, each time the water change is the same
Automatic Water Change Verification
In the automatic water change interface click on the upper right corner of the water change verification, into the water change verification interface;
The purpose of water change verification is to correct the difference between the water output and incoming water of the two pumps.
- First of all, the current water level on the cylinder, if with the bottom cylinder, on the bottom cylinder, if the bottomless cylinder, on the top cylinder label, the purpose of the label is when the completion of 1 change of water, can observe the change in the level of liquid;
- Click "Start Water Change" and run according to the water change parameters that have been set (the rehydration function will be turned off and can be set to open after the water change verification is completed);
- Observe whether the liquid surface is higher or lower than the water level before the change of water, estimate the error and enter it, and the error will be corrected after clicking "Complete". After the water exchange is completed, the water mark is entered negative when the water mark is lower than the marked water mark, and the positive value is entered.
Change Water Manually
When manual water change is required, you can enter the manual water exchange interface for manual water change
a.Manual water change module:
b.Left out pump control button:Click to left the pump to run, click again to stop;
- c.Right feed pump control button: Click the right feed pump to run, click again to stop;
Container module users record the user's water bucket and waste water bucket changes, to help the user understand the situation of the bucket and waste water bucket;
- a.Container module;
- b.Waste water tank:The water volume of the waste water tank. When the volume of the water in the waste water tank is greater than 90%, the waste water tank will have a color alarm of the full volume of the waste water tank;
- c.Replenishing bucket:The amount of water in the refilling bucket. When the volume of the water in the refilling bucket is less than 10%, the replenishing bucket will have an insufficient water color alarm for the refilling bucket;
- d.Waste water tank volume:Waste water tank volume setting and display;
- e.Filling bucket volume:Filling bucket volume setting and display;
- f.Settings:Click to enter the container settings interface;
- h.Waste water detection switch:After opening, when the water change plan is executed, update the volume of the waste water;
- i.Hydration detection switch:After opening, when the water change plan is carried out, update the volume of the hydration bucket water;
The setup module includes flow rate calibration, supplements the evaporative water settings, uses the wizard and restores the factory-set function.
- a.Settings:Click to enter the settings interface;
- b.Working mode:Click to switch the working mode, X2S contains 2 working modes, one is water changing mode, one is titration mode, and the titration mode is used by advanced players;
- c.Flow rate calibration:When the pump flow is not accurate, the pump flow can be calibrated here;
- d.Hydration function:Set the hydration function here;
- e.Instructions for use:Here is a brief introduction to the use of X2S;
- f.Restore factory settings:Click to restore the factory settings, restore the factory settings, X2S parameters are restored to the factory default parameters;
The pump needs to be calibrated when pump flow is found to be not correct
- **a.Click to enter the calibration function; **
- b.Select the pump to be calibrated;
- c.Start emptying: Click on the pump to empty the air in the pump tube;
- d.Long drop timing: Set the calibration time, in theory, the longer the calibration, the better the effect of calibration;
- e.Start titration: click to start calibration;
- f.Measured volume: When the calibrated pump is finished running, the resulting volume of the operation is entered into the app;
- g.Calibration complete: click to complete the calibration;
The rehydration function is actually replenished by the evaporation water in the cylinder, the principle is that the water in the cylinder will naturally evaporate, evaporation will cause the liquid surface of the cylinder to drop, when the X2S liquid surface sensor recognized the drop in the liquid level, X2S control submersible pump to rehydrate, until the liquid surface sensor refloats;
- a.Hydration function:
Click the hydration function in the setting interface to enter the hydration function setting interface;
b.Water replenishment mode:The water replenishment mode is divided into two types, one is the submersible pump replenishing water, and the other is the evaporation water replenishment;
- Submersible pump rehydration is replenished by a submersible pump when rehydration is required
- Evaporation amount of water is calculated the daily evaporation amount, through the X2S water pump to replenish the water, the rehydration frequency is 1 time per hour
- c.Anti-overflow sensor:When the liquid level reaches the anti-overflow sensor, the X2S overflow alarm will be triggered and the buzzer will beep;
- d.Level sensor:When the liquid level is lower than the liquid level sensor, the submersible pump will be triggered to replenish water. When the liquid level reaches the liquid level sensor, the water supply stops;
- e.Submersible pump:Supply evaporative water submersible pump, optional;
- f.Hydration detection switch:When the switch is turned on, the submersible pump hydration function will be executed;
- g.Eliminate the alarm:When there is a buzzer alarm, click the elimination alarm to eliminate the buzzer alarm until the next time the alarm is started again;
- h.The condition status show:The status of hydration is shown here;
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) 220x160x95MM
- Weight 2115g (without power adapter)
- Input：100VAC -240VAC
- Output：DC24V 1.9A
- Titration channel: 2 KCM pump heads
- Flow: ＞300 ml/min
- Number of changes: 12 times/day - 1 time/99 days
- InterfaceWIFI communication interface
- Working environment Temperature 0 - 70℃, humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensation)
- Storage environment Temperature - 20℃- 85℃, humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensation)
After-sales Warranty Information
1. Warranty Conditions
Warranty free service is limited to the user manual under normal use and maintenance is effective, all person for failure or damage is not covered by the warranty. Users please take good care of the purchase of machine invoices, user manuals, so that you can get satisfactory after-sales service in a timely manner.
2. Warranty Coverage
Within one year from the date of purchase, the Company will provide free warranty service in the event of any damage caused by manufacturing processes or components. Free repair services provided during the warranty period include free repairs, free and replacement of faulty spare parts, and products that cannot be repaired are replaced with the same model (the model has been discontinued, with a similar model). The free service does not include the cost of shipping the product as a result of the repair.
3. Non-warranty Coverage
The following factors are not covered by the free warranty and there is a customer repair charge.
1) The appearance of the product (please confirm at the time of purchase);
2) Improper use, maintenance or storage (use, maintain and keep properly in accordance with the user manual);
3) Inadequate power supply;
4) All kinds of insects into the machine and cause the circuit board short caused by the damage of components;
5) Loss caused by accident;
6) Use of inappropriate spare parts (non-company spare parts not applicable);
7) Non-authorized personnel negligence handling, modification or repair (please do not untaddle decoration);
8) Failure or damage caused by use outside the applicable setting;
9) Damage caused by force majeure, etc.
10) Consumable consumables (e.g. pH electrode, ORP electrode, etc.);
11) The warranty period expires.
Kamoer, Kamer text and icons are registered trademarks of Kachal Fluid Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. The Company reserves the right to improve and change the appearance and specifications of the products without notice.
| date | Update content |
| ------------- |-------------|
| 2021-01-12 | Update to get tutorial pictures |